Paint the Ocean by Lily Designs

"The ocean takes me to a place of peace

I feel the ocean’s soul and I'm content, I have no worries, I'm at ease

What I would do to live in the ocean and bath in the sand

Swim at every sunrise and mesmerize every sunset

I want to run on the beach and dive in the waves….have no regrets

Swim like a dolphin and grow with the coral reef

I want to be a part of the ocean like the ocean is a part of me

I feel the oceans soul and it pulls me in

Into a place of happiness and peace,

I am the ocean"

Dee Kindrick

120 elements (all with shadowed version, 300 DPI!)

12 papers

2 alphas

































































































































































credits:






Vigorous by Scrapidea-timkova

Lovely kit in vibrant colors perfect for all girlie and family photos.
Kit is full of versatile elements and papers in fresh colors.Your pages will be striking and outstanding!
Kit includes:
17 beautifuly textured,some paternedvand realistic papers,most in vibrant solors
Upper and lower striped plastic alpha
75 elements:
bows,beads,butterflies,flowers,circles,crown,curled edges,plastic frames,paper frames,
diamonds,mist,twigs,key,lock,leafs,pin,eyelet,plants,staple,tulle......



















































credits:
"Vigorous" by Scrapidea-Timkova
photo by JJ (Lily Designs)
































credits:
"Vigorous" by Scrapidea-Timkova
"Mummy's treasures" by Kimla Designs
"Secret garden" by Lily Designs and SussieM Designs
photo by adrian markis from http://www.deviantart.com/